Student Research Symposium
- Ask a faculty member to sponsor your presentation.
- Select a presentation format (oral, poster, studio art, etc.).
- No student may be part of multiple applications/projects.
- Groups may have five people maximum - no exceptions. Submissions from groups containing more than five people will be rejected.
- Follow the instructions to prepare your abstract.
- All applications and abstracts must be proofread and approved by the sponsoring faculty member. Poorly written abstracts will not be considered for participation in the symposium.
- Your sponsor must submit your application and abstract for review by March 2, 2018, via the individual or group application forms available below.
- After the symposium, winning presenters will submit a final research paper or poster file via email by May 1.